Please read this manual carefully before use and keep it properly.
Note: The illustrations for the product, accessories and user interface in the manual are all schematic diagrams for reference only. Due to updates and upgrades of the product, the actual product may be slightly diﬀerent from that shown in the schematic diagram, and the actual product shall govern.
Installation and Use
1. Install the light bar:
- With the main light area facing downward, connect the power contact point of the lamp body to that of the base;
- Place the base in the middle of the upper part of the display to fasten the ﬁxing buckle to the display screen, with the lower part of the base holding up the back of the display (please remove the protective ﬁlm from the base surface when placing the base);
- This product is suitable for displays with a thickness ≤ 32mm and adaptable to hairtail screen, curved screen, iMac, etc.
- The product can be hung stably on displays with a thickness < 10 mm, but the lower part of the base cannot hold up the display.
- The gravity shaft of the base is adjustable within 40°.
- Do not pull with excessive force.
- This product can not be used on laptops.
2. Install the remote control battery
- Hold the bottom edge of the remote control with one hand, press the bottom anti-skid pad with the other hand, and rotate counterclockwise to open the back cover of the remote control.
- Install two AAA batteries according to the markings indicating positive and negative terminals of the battery compartment.
- Align the triangular arrow at the bottom edge with the area indicating the anti-skid padlock (the bottom cover of the remote control is opened), and put the back cover in place.
- Hold the bottom edge of the remote control with one hand, press the bottom anti-skid pad with the other hand, and rotate clockwise to lock the back cover and complete installation.
Power supply and use
1. Power supply
Use a 5V2A or 5V3A adapter to connect to the USB power cord and insert it into the Type-C interface;
- Do not use adapters such as 5V1A with power less than 10W for the power supply!
- Please use the original power cord. Do not use any USB extension cord or USB hub, otherwise, it may result in the abnormality of the hanging lamp.
- Do not connect the power contact point of the lamp body or base to other metal conductors, otherwise, it may cause damage or other hazards to the product.
- The original power cord is a dedicated accessory for the Yeelight display hanging lamp, and cannot be used for fast charging or data transmission for other devices.
The lamp is adjustable within 25° by rotating the lamp body.
- The remote control has been matched with the hanging lamp by default and can be used directly.
- If the remote control needs to be matched with other non-original accessories of the same model, please press and hold the knob of the remote control within 20 seconds after the hanging lamp is powered on, and matching is successful if the hanging lamp shows breathing eﬀect.
- Four modes are preset initially and users can customize the number and order of modes to be switched in [Device Settings] – [Knob Settings].
Supported operating systems: Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and later
Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/n/g 2.4GHz
Rated power: 10W (80×0.2W/LED module+40×0.2W/LED module)
Operating humidity: 0%—85%RH
Color rendering index: Ra95
Lamp body size: φ23.0 × 485.5mm
Remote control size: φ66.5×34mm
- This product comes with no adapter. Please use a 5V adapter with power greater than or equal to 10W for the power supply, otherwise, the product will not work.
- Remote control can control multiple hanging lamps, but a hanging lamp can only be controlled by one remote control.
- Please clean the product surface with a soft cotton cloth and do not clean it with corrosive solvent.
- After the replacement of the remote control batteries, please recycle the waste batteries to avoid environmental pollution.
- The light source is irreplaceable. The entire hanging lamp should be replaced when the light source is at the end of its service life.
- This product can only be used indoors.
Connect to Yeelight App
This product can be controlled on Yeelight App and be conﬁgured to interact with other Yeelight products.
- Download App
Search for “Yeelight” in an App Store or scan the QR code on the right to download and install the App.
- Add Device
1. Go to the Yeelight App homepage, and click “+” in the upper right corner to add your device.
2. Proceed with the conﬁguration as instructed on the App.
3. Once you’ve added a device successfully, you can ﬁnd it in the device list.
Note: The operation procedure may diﬀer from what’s described here due to App updates. Please proceed as instructed on the App.
This product can also be controlled on Mi home, Google Home App, and Amazon Alexa. You can download and install one of these Apps from an App store, and conﬁgure your device as instructed on the App. After you have ﬁnished the conﬁguration, you can use the App to control the light.