Returning Customer ?
Don't have an account ?
100 in stock
Not that bad
There are no reviews yet.
1. This USB 2.0 to IDE/ SATA drive adapter turns any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive.
Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives
2. The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports
all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as a CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA hard drives
3. Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too
4. Transfer rate upto 480MBps (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
5. USB 1.1 device interface can be use, (Backward compatible to USB 1.1)
6. Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Specification 1.0
7. Supports SATA Hard Disk/ ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec)
8. Support Windows 2000,me,XP,Vista ,Win 7 and Mac OS
9. Plug & Play, Under Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista/Win 7, no driver needed
Compact Bussiness Keyboard
low key design- 104 Keys
Anti water Sprinkling
up to million key strok life
advanced Black ABS materials
2m cable prise USB et le jeu
Supported operating systems
win xp / Vista /7/8/10(32 and 64 bit)
Compatible with: Laptop, IPad, Tablets and Apple TV’s.
With support for the latest Bluetooth speeds, protocols and low-energy specifications, this super-small Bluetooth Dongle is the best way to add wireless pairing functionality to your Windows-based PC for connecting to all your Bluetooth peripherals. From smartphones and tablets through to headsets and wireless keyboards, nearly any Bluetooth device can be linked to your PC wirelessly with this tiny device.