Returning Customer ?
Don't have an account ?
Not that bad
There are no reviews yet.
1. This USB 2.0 to IDE/ SATA drive adapter turns any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive.
Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives
2. The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports
all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as a CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA hard drives
3. Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too
4. Transfer rate upto 480MBps (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
5. USB 1.1 device interface can be use, (Backward compatible to USB 1.1)
6. Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Specification 1.0
7. Supports SATA Hard Disk/ ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec)
8. Support Windows 2000,me,XP,Vista ,Win 7 and Mac OS
9. Plug & Play, Under Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista/Win 7, no driver needed
Page down and page up buttons
You do not need to make unneccessary trips back and forth to the PC/Laptop or require a personal assisstance
Frees yourself from the inconvenience of using the mouse to navigate slides
You are totally in control and are able to concentrate on your presentation only
Remote control range Max 15 meters
Works on any computer with USB port
Comes with a USB receiver for use
Color of Laser: red
Supported PC System: Window XP/Vista/7/Server 2008
Compatible with all generations of Raspberry Pi. Being tested, it’ s convient for monitors with VGA interface.
Size: 25 x 4.5 x 1.6cm
HDMI Input: the HDMI Input interface
VGA Output: VGA signal Output interface
No need extra Power,
from HDMI Power Built-in chipset Support 1080P and 720P,
Can use for All HDMI input and VGA output device Don’t support Audio output